For the convenience of all our patients the surgery offers extended hours on Monday and Friday evenings between 6.30pm – 9.00pm.
Please note that these appointments must be booked in advance. If you require medical attention please call NHS 111 for medical advice.
The Surgery’s extended hours appointments are aimed at accommodating our patients who are commuters and those who have difficulty attending the surgery in the daytime.
In addition, this surgery is part of the West London GP Federation, a group of practices in the local area that work together to provide evening and weekend appointments.
You must be registered with a member practice, such as this one to access these services.
The practice is part of the West London GP Federation meaning our patients have access to GP led services (this will not be your usual GP) via the Extended Hours Hubs for acute problems only.
- Long-term, ongoing conditions, for example diabetes, asthma, etc.
- Referrals to hospitals and other services
- Investigations including blood test, x-rays, scans
- Repeat prescriptions
Appointments are available Monday – Friday from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm and during weekends. To access appointments from this service, call your normal surgery and request an Extended Hours appointment.
The Federation operates extended hours services from two hubs located:
- St Charles Centre for Health and Wellbeing, Exmoor St, London W10 6DZ
- Violet Melchett Health Centre, 30 Flood Walk, Chelsea, London SW3 5RR