- We are currently accepting new patients.
How to Register
To register with our practice please download, print off and complete the GMS1 form and complete our New Patient Registration form online.
- GMS1 Form
- Online New Patient registration form
- Online New Patient registration form (child under 16)
After you have submitted the form you must come to the surgery within 7 days with the following:
- Completed & Signed GMS1 Form
- Photo Proof of ID – e.g. Passport, Photo Driving License or Photo ID card
- Proof of Address – Must be in your name and dated within the past 3 months
– Provided in one of the following: Bank statement, Utility Bill (Gas, Electricity, Water), Council Tax, Tenancy Agreement or Landline Phone Bill (Mobile phone bills are not accepted)
- If possible, your Immunisation Records – usually the Personal Child Health Record (“Red Book”)
- If possible, your NHS Card – usually shows your previous GP and your NHS Number
- If relevant, your Repeat Medication Request Slip from your previous GP
Until you have submitted your ID you will not be registered at the practice and cannot be seen for any treatment.
Female patients over the age of 25 will need to complete a brief cervical screening form, which can be obtained from Reception. Once we are in receipt of these documents the receptionist will offer you an appointment with the Doctor for a New Patient Health Check.
Please book a New Patient appointment if you are on any regular medication or have any chronic or significant medical condition.
Please see a copy of our Practice Leaflet.